Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Electing a President... Another Ponzi Scheme!


Since forced into early retirement, I find I have a lot of time on my hands. Sitting idle is not what I like to do so I find other things to occupy my time. Reality TV is real nor reality... so screw that. The news has caught my attention and over the last year or so I have started to pay attention to what is going on in our world... the USA.

Politics is something I never knew a lot about or got involved with, but with a lot of time to kill you start to pay attention without actually realizing  you are getting involved. I never understood what was so difficult about the job of a politician. To be perfectly honest, I still don't understand.

I have narrowed it down to its simplest form... "The agenda of any politician is to live for the Party." I don't mean the birthday party or the farewell party or the bachelorette party... I am referring to the Political Party, otherwise referred to as 'The Machine" in some circles.

Once in a while we will see true bipartisan actions... but that is very infrequent. It APPEARS no matter what the issue is... weather its wrong or right, good or bad, or anything, anywhere in between,  the politician will support his/her Party to the death... not a bad Idea actually, I would love to see Boner get his ass kicked by Clinton, Hillary that is.


No no no no no, I am not loyal to the GOP or the DNC or any other Party by any other name.  None. Personally I just don't like Boner, he is just a big blow-hard. There are as many that lean left that I dislike as there are right wingers. Seriously... is there a candidate that is in it for the People?

At the time Romney would not release his tax info I did a few searches on the net worth of the presidents both before and after elected to the highest office in the land.

No surprise, after a person is elected to President of The United States his net worth makes a dramatic increase. With this in mind... do you think a politician has any reason to support "special interest"? In almost all cases, a president leaves the office with full pockets. This does not stop here either! Senate and congress must suffer the same consequences, get elected get rich. 

What happened to the idea....  "and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Unfortunately Lincolns word have been long lost is the bureaucracy created by the federal government. Remember when you vote, you will be voting for the party not the man.

Sorry Mr President...the new form of government has deeper pockets and shorter arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment