Thursday, February 2, 2012

When Aliens Invade


Who Are My Taxes Being Spent On?
This is not an easy question to answer. There are many factors involved that need to be examined, but today I am going to focus on one main reason for this situation. Illegal immigration is the correct and easy answer.
In some US cities and states illegal immigration is welcome. These places are called “sanctuary or safe” cities, meaning our government knows their city is full of illegals and allows them to stay. Furthermore, medicaid in these states forces hospitals to give free health care to illegal immigrants. So where do you think the money comes from to pay the bills for illegals, it comes out of the taxes we (legal Americans) pay. So if a large portion of our taxes are being spent to support illegals that do not pay taxes who is going to suffer, and again the answer is us (the legal taxpaying American.)
According to the web sight /www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp there are over 160 cities that allow or are on the watch list for “sanctuary” status. I suggest you review this sight as there are over ten pages of information on illegal immigration information.
I do not want you to think I am anti-immigration as my family migrated to America roughly 100 years ago, I am however anti-illegal immigration. As far as I am concerned everyone is welcome here BUT you “gotta” do it legally and you must try to pull your own weight”. A way out of this dilemma is too have the rich pay their 22-30% tax rate like all of middle America but we know that day will never come and this is a topic for another day. 
An interesting blog I read a while ago had this to say:
Just  so I understand this...You pass the N Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor, you pass the Afghan border illegally you get shot, you pass the American border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, housing allowance, health care, education and billions spent to teach them to read, all at the expense of taxpaying Americans. We carry passports in other countries or face jail time. We need to tell Obama we do not want our taxes spent in support of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
I found this post at http://www.sanctuarycities.info/ see if you live in a "Sanctuary State"

Again I am not anti-immigration, all of my friends and family are immigrants with the exception of my Native American friends. Please no hate mail(LOL). If everyone in America that is able to pay taxes did so, we would not be in debt to China or anyone else.
I have also read articles that try to make the phrase “politically correct” by calling illegal immigrants “undocumented aliens”, please lets not sprinkle some sugar on the cyanide and call it candy!
So the fact is, no one knows the actual cost of illegal immigration on the health care system as hospitals are not required to ask (another don’t ask don’t tell government policy). In Texas the state comptroller estimated in 2006 illegal immigration health care cost  Texas $1.3 billion. I fired up my calculator again to come up with a  conservative estimate for all of America and came up with a total of 44,000,000,000.00 (forty-four billion dollars). Any wonder why taxpayers are sick!          

No comments:

Post a Comment